Patriata also called as Gulehra Gali and New Murree, is the highest point of Murree hills with a height of about 7500 feet above sea level. It is situated at a distance of 15 km from main Murree hills in Punjab, Pakistan. The site is famous for being the highest point in Murree hills with deep forests, being habitat for monkeys and leopards, chair lift, and cable car system.
Do & See
- A 3.2 km long chair lift and cable car system takes you to Patriata from New Murree and provides a unique experience of heights.
- There is a middle hill, from where the snow covered hills of Kashmir and Murree can be seen.
Timing to visit
- Summer : 09:00 AM to 07:30 PM, June to September
- Winter : 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM, October to May
The site is located about 59 km, south-east of the capital city of Islamabad and 15 km from main Murree hills in Punjab. From Islamabad, it can be reached by two roads, either from Express Way road or old Murree road, Lower Topa and Jheeka Gali.
- Situated at a distance of 15 km from main Murree hills in Punjab.
- About 7500 feet above from sea level.
- Being habitat of monkeys and leopards.
- Ghora Galli
- Murree Hill Station
- Mall road of Murree
- Jhika Gali
- Bansra Gali